May. 29, 2013
My Path Medical is an alternative medical practice based in the Back Bay. We are looking for a college student for the summer (or before) that is very eager to learn how to help market a startup medical practice. Must be smart, detail oriented marketing, PR, business students interested in social media and internet marketing to intern part time this Spring/Summer and/or Fall.
You will gain very valuable experience in social marketing (Twitter/LinkedIn/Facebook), E-mail Marketing (Constant Contact), Web content development, Blogging and event planning.
This is a great learning opportunity for someone interested in a career in digital marketing, marketing communications, and/or social media marketing.
Skills and Duties:
Availability is immediate for the right person through Summer and potentially into Fall.
Targeting between 10 -- 20 hours per week but can be flexible based on academic requirements and/or scheduling.
Location: In a private home in Jamaica Plain
• Experience or a field of study in communications, marketing or business
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience using Spreadsheets, PowerPoint, and Word
• Web "Savvy" and experience with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Search and online research
• Entrepreneurial interest or startup experience
• Social Media & Website Updates
• Update Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and website with event information, industry news, other related content & respond to any comments
• Brand Development (online and printed communications)
• Assisting with research, writing, editorial development, design creation, layout, proofreading, email, list management and reporting
Wage Rate: $10-$12/hour
Hours: 10-20 hours/week
My Path Medical