Nov. 09, 2012
Technical Analysts are part of the QAS Technical Support team and are responsible for supporting and installing our products for our customers. In this entry level position the Support Analyst will receive training on QAS products and have the opportunity to develop a broad knowledge of technology ranging from CRM databases to customer facing websites.
QAS is a market leader in address management and data integrity solutions and is currently a $159 million international operation with over 10,000 customers worldwide. Internationally, QAS employs over 500 people and has offices in the United States, United Kingdom, France, Netherlands, Australia, Singapore, and New Zealand.
QAS opened its operations in the United States in 2000 and has experienced double digit growth annually since its inception and is projected to continue this growth this year. The US operation now has over 1,700 customers across the US and offices in Boston, San Francisco, DC, and New York. We are seeking talented individuals to help us sustain and surpass this level of success.
QAS was acquired by Experian in 2004 and now enjoys the benefits of a large corporation while continuing to maintain its start up feel.
QAS has an excellent benefits package including health, dental, long and short term disability and life insurance. We also offer a Fidelity sponsored 401(k) plan.
The ideal candidate will be intelligent, analytical, well presented, articulate and confident. They will have a positive outlook and a demonstrated curiosity about a variety of software environments.
Other requirements include:
• College degree, major in technical field not required, but preferred
• General understanding of technology such as web sites, networking, etc
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Willing to work non-standard business hours as required
• A full and valid driver's license and must be eligible to work in the United States
• Software support and troubleshooting of customized solutions using QAS products
• Subject Matter Expert on specific technologies and strong knowledge of QAS products
• Collaboration with Sales to demonstrate QAS products to prospects
• Collaboration with the Customer Retention team to help secure renewals