Tutor - Lotus Learning LLC
Aug. 10, 2015
Lotus Learning LLC
Lotus Learning LLC is currently seeking tutors in ALL SUBJECT AREAS (as well as test prep) who can provide in-home services to students in the Greater Boston area, Metro-West, North Shore, South Shore and Worcester area. Compensation starts at $50/hour.
Lotus Learning is a growing tutoring and academic coaching business with a focus on serving the whole student; our tutors not only teach content but also provide support with essential success skills, including planning, organization, goal-setting, study skills, self-care and more. We offer a unique online platform to measure student progress across different areas, enabling tutors to be more impactful in their work with students. If you are a person who wants to change lives and help students achieve personally and academically, we hope you will consider joining our team.
Requirements for Lotus Learning tutors:
• College degree (bachelor’s degree or higher) earned by Spring 2016
• Ability to tutor multiple high-school subjects, including at the honors and AP levels
• Ability to make and manage your own schedules
• Availability during after-school and evening hours
• Willingness to commit to tutoring for the entire 2015-2016 academic year.
As our tutors usually meet with students in their homes, applicants with cars are strongly preferred.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
In your cover letter, please indicate:
1) the high school-level subjects you would feel comfortable teaching;
2) any previous teaching experience you have had that would be relevant to this position; and
3) the days and times of the week when you would be available to tutor.
Wage Rate: $50.00/hr +
Hours Required: after-school and evening hours