The Department of Student Activities is a member of American College Unions - International (ACUI). We are also associated with the National Association of Campus Activities (NACA). For more information about these organizations, please see their links on our campus and community partners site.
Campus and Community Partners
Almost everything that the Department of Student Activities works with either directly or indirectly touches the work of others. Living within this framework, it is very important to know about other campus and community partners. Please visit these sites to learn more about our connections to the greater community.
These sites include campus partners that we often collaborate with in order to meet the needs of the community.
- The Department of Community Service
- Hiatt Career Center
- Hillel at Brandeis
- Intercultural Center
- The Department of Orientation
- The Department of Community Living
- Undergraduate Student Union (the student government)
- Student Events (the campus programming board)
- WBRS 100.1FM (the campus radio station)
- The Office of the Arts
- Parent Giving
- Student Financial Services
- Conference and Event Services
- Dining Services
- Public Safety
- Media Technology Services
- Student Production Services
The Department of Student Activities is not able to work in isolation from the greater community. The following sites are some of the professional organizations that guide our work in Student Affairs.