Questions or concerns about Fall Fest may be directed to Student Activities at 781-736-5065 or email@example.com
Monday - Friday
9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Fall Fest Advisors:
Director of Student Activities
DID YOU KNOW?
Rod MacKinnon '78 won the 2003 Nobel Prize in Chemistry.
Stay In the Know
Adventure around the 'Deis
In the book Around the World in 80 Days, Mr. Fogg accepts a wager of 20,000 pounds to travel around the globe in the given amount of time. See if you can make it around Brandeis using this checklist to enter a raffle to win a Brandeis travel mug or a diploma frame! Each item on the checklist is worth one ticket, so the more items you complete; the more likely you are to win a prize. However, seven items must be completed in order to enter the raffle. The checklist can be handed in at the Registration and Welcome Table in the Shapiro Campus Center Atrium until Saturday at 5 pm or on Sunday from 11 am – 2 pm at our table at the Brandeis World’s Fair on the Great Lawn. Winners will be drawn at the World’s Fair at 2:30 pm and prizes must be picked up by Friday, November 1st from the Department of Student Activities in the Shapiro Campus Center.
- Take a picture shaking hands with the Louis Brandeis statue
- Get signatures from all seven Fall Fest CORE members (1 ticket/signature)
- Try something at Einstein’s or Starbucks (get receipt)
- Check out the Rose Art Museum and take a picture of your favorite piece.
- Find someone showing Brandeis spirit and take a picture with them
- Figure out the architectural secret of the Chapels
- Take a scenic picture of the best view of Boston from Brandeis (hint: near the oldest building on campus)
- Take a picture of the photo strip from the photo booth at Brandeis World’s Fair (be sure to keep the original as a Fall Fest memory).
- Take a “selfie” at the heart-shaped pond
- Photograph yourself climbing the Rabb steps and count the number of steps
- Count the number of flags by the main entrance of Gosman and take a picture
- Find the main Brandeis University sign and take a picture
- Look for the roof garden in Mandel and take a picture from it.
- Who are the two Brandeis alumni working in Hiatt?
- Take a picture with Ollie the Owl at the Brandeis World’s Fair
- Find our Facebook page and give it a like!