For questions about reservations or other event or student center needs, please come to the Student Activities, Shapiro Campus Center 203.
Sign Your Club's Anti-Hazing Form NOW!
Every semester the Department of Student Activities asks all clubs and organizations to sign a form stating that they are aware of the Massachusetts Act Prohibiting the Practice of Hazing. All forms must be submitted by early October or your organization may risk dechartering.
For a copy of the Massachusetts Act Prohibiting the Practice of Hazing, please visit this year's copy of Rights and Responsibilities. This online form should be completed by the President or leader of our group and must be completed annually.
All recognized, chartered and secured groups MUST complete it! Please click here to complete the form.
Forms and Policies
- Shapiro Campus Center Space Request
- Exhibit Request for Art Gallery
- Commuter Locker Request
- Club Locker Request
- Club Renewal Form and Anti-Hazing Acknowledgement Form
- East Quad Club Storage Request
- Carl. J. Shapiro Theater Request (for Brandeis-affiliated groups)
- Carl J. Shapiro Theater Request (for external organizations)
- Food Waiver Form (a.k.a. Catering Services Waiver)
- Ticketing Request Form for Brandeis Student Clubs and Organizations (Online Form)
- Ticketing Request Form Academic Departments and Non-Brandeis Producers (PDF)
- What's Happening?! (use this form to get your event advertised in Stephanie Grimes' "What's Happening" email)