Below is a list of helpful policy manuals to assist you with your fundraising questions. As always, you can contact Student Activities with questions!
- Brandeis Finance Board Funding - states what can and cannot be funded, as well as includes recommendations as to processing. http://union.brandeis.edu/about/treasury/FundingScope.doc?attredirects=0&d=1
- Student Union Treasurer's Manual - provides detailed information that clarifies the financial process of the Office of the Treasurer and the Finance Board. https://wiki.brandeis.edu/twiki/bin/view/StudentUnion/TreasurerSManual
- Club Finances Handbook –provides details for all things club finance. https://wiki.brandeis.edu/twiki/bin/view/StudentUnion/ClubFinancesHandbook
- SUMS Documentation - SUMS is the custom-built, web-based system clubs use to make check requests and view their club's budget/financial data. https://wiki.brandeis.edu/twiki/bin/view/StudentUnion/StudentUnionManagementSystem
- Consultant and Honorarium Policy (for Independent Contractors) http://www.brandeis.edu/financialaffairs/policies/consultant-honorarium-policy.pdf
- Gift Acceptance Policy – please also see Fundraising Guidelines (on page 10) http://www.brandeis.edu/admin-finance/policies/gift_acceptance_policy2000-09-05.pdf