Apply to be a Senior Week Co-Coordinator
Department of Student Activities
The Department of Student Activities is now looking for students who....
-Are looking for a new leadership position
-Want to give back to the Class of 2013
-Are Interested in planning a week of events
to Apply to be a Senior Week Co-Coordinator!
- Work together with the Department of Student Activities to implement the 2013 Senior Week program.
- Develop and work with the seniors, administrators, and Class of 2013 senators to gather input on the activities for the week.
- Must be available to stay on campus through Sunday, May 19, 2013.
- Be able to work with professional agents and off campus professionals to make arrangements for the events.
- Communicate with campus support staff such as Conference and Events, Public Safety, Facilities, and Community Living to make appropriate arrangements.
- Market the program to the Senior Class to maximize the reach of the program.
- Assist in managing the Senior Week budget including but not limited to ticket and pass sales.
- Recruit, assist in training and management of Senior Week Volunteers/Commencement Ushers.
All applications are due Friday, November 16, 2012 by 5:00 PM and must include:
- A one-page cover letter describing why you are interested in this position and your applicable experience.
- A professional resume, specifically outlining your activities, interests, and skills for this position.
- The names and contact information of two references – at least one should be a member of the senior class.