Online Forms

Change of Housing Request
Complete this form to request a new on-campus housing assignment. Requests are granted based on available housing options and an individual's need for a new housing assignment.  Note: A housing freeze is in effect for the first two weeks of the semester.  Requests to change housing will not be considered until after the first two weeks.

Damage Appeal Form
Use this form to appeal your damage billing charges.  

Decline from Housing form
This form is for students who signed-up for Room Selection for 2015-2016 and no longer wish to participate or select housing.  

Emergency Assistance Voluntary Self-Identification Form
This form and information is maintained by Campus Police.  Any student who needs assistance during an emergency due to a medical condition or any other reason is requested to complete this form.  All information is kept confidential with Campus Police.

Event Registration Form (for gatherings in junior & senior quads)
Must be turned in 2 business days prior to event.  It is expected that all events are registered in advance.

First-Year Student Housing Exemption
All new first-year and mid-year students are required to live on-campus or commute from home.  Students who wish to live off-campus or commute must complete this form.  Students who wish to live off-campus and not commute from home must obtain permission from the Department of Community to live off-campus.

Mid-Year Pull-In Form
Students who want to move into a currently occupied suite or apartment for the spring semester should complete a Mid-Year Pull-In request.  This form is for students who are currently on-campus or students returning to campus.

Spring Semester Housing Request
Students studying abroad in the fall semester who wish to live on-campus during the spring semester may submit the electronic version of the Spring Semester Housing Request form on MyHousing.  Look for the Spring 2015 Returning Student Housing Application.  

Stay Past Closing Request
Complete this form to request to stay past the last day of the semester.  The deadline to submit a request is April 30, 2015.

Withdrawal from Housing
This form is for students who are leaving on-campus housing for any reason at all. Students should complete the form only for a housing assignment currently assigned or occupied for the 2015-2016 academic year.  Forms are due by May 1, 2015.  Students who withdraw from housing after May 1 but remain enrolled at the University will be charged for the fall semester.

Wait List Sign-Up
Students on the wait list or who wish to be placed on the wait list for housing for the 2015-2016 academic year should complete this form.  The information provided will help us offer preferred and appropriate housing for next fall.  New students and graduate students should not complete this form.

Need-Based Housing Forms

Need-Based Housing Guide
Policies, guidelines, and information for how to apply for Need-Based Housing.

Need-based Housing Request Form
Students with medical, physical, or psychological conditions may request need-based housing.

Medical Provider Form
The Medical Provider Form must be completed for any medical or physical need-based housing request. It must be completed by the student and a professional medical provider.

Printable Forms (PDFs)

Candle Safety Procedures
Students who wish to light candles for religious purposes must complete the Safety Procedures for Lighting Religious Candles Form.  Only students who complete this form may light candles in their rooms.

Commencement Housing Reservation Form
Rooms are available for parents and families to stay on campus in a residence hall over commencement weekend.  Submit this form along with a room deposit to reserve your space.  Reservations must be made and paid in full by May 1, 2015.