Transfer Student Housing Application

The Department of Community Living anticipates that many transfer students who wish to live on-campus for the 2013-2014 academic year can receive on-campus housing.  Priority will be given to international students and students from outside Massachusetts.  Housing at Brandeis is class based and includes traditional corridor style rooms, suites, and apartments.  Please see the quads section of the website for more information on different housing options.

We may not be able to accommodate requests for quads or housing types.  We will do our best to housing based on what we have available.

Please complete the below application in its entirety to the best of your abilities.  The information you provide will helps us provide you with a suitable housing situation.  Fields marked with a * are required.

Note: If you are a graduate student, you must sign up through your graduate school to receive on-campus housing. Graduate students should not complete this form.

*First Name:

*Last Name:

*Brandeis Email Address:


*Sage ID #:

*Transferring in as a:


*The best way to contact you is: Phone Email

Housing Application:  Please answer the below questions to the best of your ability.

1.  I prefer to stay up late: Yes No

2.  I prefer to study with music on: Yes No

3.  I am a smoker: Yes No

4.  I prefer the following type of community: : Single Gender (all male or all female) Mixed Gender (Single sex room, multiple genders on the same floor)

I would like to live with the following person, who is also a transfer student:

Additional Information: Please provide any additional information regarding your request.

Please verify that all of the above information is correct. The information will be sent to the Department of Community Living. You will be contacted as spaces become available.