Juniors and Seniors
Brandeis Bucket List for Seniors:
- Apply for the dozens of available fellowships and scholarships for Seniors and recent alumni at http://www.brandeis.edu/acserv/fellowships/index.html
- Grad School Info Thursdays 2-4:30pm Hiatt Career Center
- October 10 –Last day to apply for Senior Reduced Status
- October 10 – Application deadline for December graduation
- December 8- December Graduation Celebration and Dinner
- January 30 - Deadline to add additional majors and minors
- Attend the Junior/Senior Formal
- Attend Senior Sign-out
- May 18th- May 22nd Senior Week!
- May 24 - Commencement
Preparing to leave the undergraduate experience can be every bit as daunting as starting your first year of college. Internships, studying-abroad, job-searching, and applying to Graduate school are just a few of the challenges faced. Who teaches us how to meet these goals? Within halls where juniors and seniors reside, staff and CAs will offer programming that meets the needs of junior and seniors. In addition, on-going programs for juniors and seniors include:
Dinner with the Dean
Suites that house seniors are nominated (or nominate themselves) to prepare a dinner and host the Dean of Student Life in their suite. An opportunity to ask the dean about his undergraduate experiences and secrets for success! Once monthly, talk with your CDC for more info.
W(h)ine and Cheese
Recent alums share their experiences during their first year after Brandeis. Hosted in suites or lounges, wine (to those of age) and cheese are served and students can hear the real details, trials and triumphs of recent grads.
Senior Year Experience: Future Forward
Register now for PE54 A1- Seniors, need a PE credit to graduate? Want to find out how to get a fair lease on an apartment or what to look for when buying a car? Do you know what to order for lunch during a job interview? Register now to find out!