For Students Studying Abroad
If you are a student studying abroad in the fall semester and returning to campus in the spring semester, and if you wish to live on-campus, you can complete the Spring 2015 Returning Student application on MyHousing. It will be available on October 15th.
If you are a student studying abroad for the spring semester and returning to campus in the fall, then you can participate in room selection online or via proxy. Students can sign-up for room selection by applying for Room Selection on MyHousing. Students will receive their room selection timeslot via MyHousing.
The following policies apply to students who apply, and are approved, to study abroad for any portion of the 2014-2015 academic year.
- The Village and a select number of suites in Ziv are available for students studying abroad in spring 2015.
- Students who withdraw from studying abroad prior to room selection will have their lottery number converted to a regular room selection number.
- Students who apply to study abroad for fall 2014 or the full academic year will be removed from the room selection process.
- Students approved to study abroad in spring 2015 will participate in a separate room selection process.
- Students selecting the Village for the fall semester and not studying abroad in the spring will have to change housing for the spring semester. Housing is not guaranteed for the spring semester.
More information regarding the new housing policies related to study abroad can be found in the Room Selection section of our website on the Frequently Asked Questions page. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding study abroad and housing.