Staff Contact Information
CDC for Village and 567 South Street
Office: Village Office
Welcome to 567 South Street
567 South Street is an apartment-style living option for sophomores, located next to Cappy's Pizza Parlor and conveniently located across from the Brandeis/Roberts Commuter Rail station. With only 30 residents, 567 South Street provides provides Brandeis students the privacy associated with apartment style living, while being within close distance to the main campus of Brandeis.
- One Community Advisor (CA) resides in 567 South Street and serves as a resource and referral agent for her residents. It is her role to provide support and foster connections among the residents of 567.
- The Community Development Coordinator (CDC), a live-in full time professional staff member with an advanced degree, supervises the CA and manages the residence hall
- The Community Development Coordinator holds regular office hours and is available by appointment in the quad office in Village A 130.
- 576 South Street is comprised of two-bedroom apartments and efficiencies. In a two-bedroom apartment, each resident has a single room and share a common kitchen and living area. Efficiency apartments are two-person, single room apartments, with no private bedroom space.
- Each apartment has a bathroom and kitchen area.
- Each apartment joins corridor style hallway, which helps to provide a welcoming and inclusive community while maintaining privacy for each building resident.
- Students are responsible for cleaning kitchens, bathrooms and apartment living areas.
- Each apartment is equipped with a refrigerator, stove, oven and cabinet space.
- On-site coin laundry services within the building.
- Shuttle service (BranVan) to the Brandeis main campus.