Intercultural CenterA Home of Mutual Learning
Intercultural Center Goals
Develop and implement co-curricular programs that:
- Celebrate diversity and cultural enrichment.
- Connect to the curriculum.
- Encourage collaborative opportunities.
- Present opportunities for collective discussion.
- Provide opportunities for student leadership development.
Create an environment of welcome, care, inclusion and support.
Value the existence of multiple views, voices, beliefs, interests and experiences.
Establish relationships with students, faculty, staff and the greater community.
Assist in the recruitment and retention of students.