Catering services waiver form
- Total cost of food is less than $100 for the event.
- Total cost of using an external vendor is significantly less expensive than Sodexo’s price for equivalent services. Quote from external vendor is attached.
- Sodexo is unable to provide the required product and/or services (such as due to cultural nuances or late night scheduling issues).
- The event is primarily a fundraising activity (e.g., bake sale or charity drive) and does not involve catered meals.
- Preparation of the food by club members is integral to the purpose of the club and/or event (e.g., a baking club, or some cultural events)
Once completed, waiver must be turned into the Department of Student Activities. This must be done at least 7 to 10 business days prior to the event. Please note that if you are asking for an exception based on total cost or Sodexo's inability to serve the needs of your group, we will need proof that you had conversations with the Conference and Events Services team or a member of the Sodexo team. If the waiver is approved, you will receive an email from a member of Student Activities that indicates whether your club has permission to move forward. This should happen within 24-48 hours.
ICC Request for copies or banner creation
ICC Fund request form