The following printable documents are provided for reference by members of the Brandeis Community involved in the Student Conduct Process. Paper copies of all forms are available from the Department of Student Rights and Community Standards in the Shapiro Campus Center, MS 206, (781) 736-5070.
- Choice of Action Form: Records an accused student's acceptance or denial of responsibility for the allegation(s) reported. This form is signed and dated by the student and returned to the designated administrator within 48 hours of receipt of the written charges.
- The Waiver of Procedural Rights Form: Itemizes certain procedural rights students have under the Brandeis Student Conduct Process and enables a student to waive one or more of these procedural rights in order to expedite the conduct process.
- A Few Thoughts about Academic Integrity (brochure)
- The Community Standards Referral Process: This document provides an overview of the steps that are initiated upon the submission of a Community Standards Report by an accuser. This document does not give specific detail about academic integrity referrals. The document below does!
- Introduction to the Academic Referral Process: This document provides an insight into the procedures and collaborations that go into effect when a Section 4 violation of Rights and Responsibilities is alleged.