For questions about reservations or other event or student center needs, please come to the Student Activities, Shapiro Campus Center 203.
Update your Google Site and Sign Your Club's Anti-Hazing Form NOW!
Every semester the Department of Student Activities asks all clubs and organizations to sign a form stating that they are aware of the Massachusetts Act Prohibiting the Practice of Hazing. All forms must be submitted by early October or your organization may risk dechartering.
For a copy of the Massachusetts Act Prohibiting the Practice of Hazing, please visit this year's copy of Rights and Responsibilities. This online form should be completed by the President or leader of our group and must be completed annually.
All recognized, chartered and secured groups MUST complete the Anti-Hazing Form! Please click here to update your Google site and complete the Anti-Hazing Form.
Forms and Policies
- Shapiro Campus Center Space Request
- Commuter Locker Request
- Club Locker Request
- Club Google Site Update and Anti-Hazing Acknowledgment Form 2016-2017
- East Quad Club Storage Request
- Carl. J. Shapiro Theater Request (for Brandeis-affiliated groups)
- Carl J. Shapiro Theater Request (for external organizations)
- Blanket Food Waiver Form
- Food Waiver Form (a.k.a. Catering Services Waiver)
- Ticketing Request Form for Brandeis Student Clubs and Organizations (Online Form)
- Ticketing Request Form Academic Departments and Non-Brandeis Producers (Online Form)
- What's Happening?! (use this form to get your event advertised in Stephanie Grimes' "What's Happening" email)