Have you experienced, witnessed, or heard an act of prejudice or hatred?
All contact is confidential.
Phone: 781-736-3602, on campus x63602
Community Prejudice Response Task Force
The Community Prejudice Response Task Force is a group of staff, faculty, and students which was formed in 2006 to address issues of discrimination affecting the Brandeis community.
The Community Prejudice Response (CPR) Task Force aims to promote Brandeis University's commitment to mutual respect and social justice, while taking necessary steps should those commitments be compromised. Our mission is to serve the Brandeis student body in addressing acts of bias, intentional or accidental, by offering resources for students seeking advice, while assuring their safety and well-being on campus.
The current members of the CPR Task Force are:
- Habibah Braimah, Community Development Coordinator
- Rev. Matthew Carriker, Protestant Chaplin
- Jennifer Cleary, Senior Lecturer in Theater Arts
- Monique Gnanaratnam, Assistant Dean of Students/Director of the Intercultural Center
- Jace Kirschner, Assoc. Director of the Intercultural Center
- Erika Lamarre, Director of Academic Integrity
- Alex Willett, Academic Outreach Librarian
Stay Tuned for more information about upcoming discussions.