- College Courses open to High School Students
- Application Information
- Application Forms
- Brandeis University Rights and Responsibilities
Join our email list
Be the first to know when registration open, or if new classes are added. Sign up for information updates via email.
High School Students
College Courses for commuting High School Students
Make the most of your summer as you prepare for college.
Brandeis Summer School offers the perfect opportunity for advanced high school students to experience college courses on a commuting basis. Test your readiness for college, explore subjects that are not available in your high school, and earn college credit.
Drawn from the regular Brandeis curriculum, courses are often taught by the same instructors who teach them during the academic year. You'll be in small classes of approximately 10 students with undergraduates from Brandeis and other colleges and universities across the country.
We invite applications from students who anticipate receiving a high school diploma in 2014 or 2015.
High school students may take Summer School courses on a commuting basis only. Campus housing is not available for current high school students taking college classes.
Other Summer Programs for High School Students
In addition to the College Courses open to High School Students, Brandeis University is also proud to offer several residential summer programs for high school students:
- Global Youth Summit on the Future of Medicine: An intensive seven-day program tailored to students who are interested in pursuing careers in health care.
- 3D Game Design gives teens a chance to create their own 3D world using the Blender Game Design Platform. We are the only residential summer program in the U.S. offering an immersive Blender course (check out Blender here).
- Mock Trial Boot Camp is an intensive week for law buffs, whether you are a serious participant in high school mock trials competitions, or just love the excitement of legal dramas and popular cases!
- BIMA at Brandeis University is a summer arts institute for high school students offering opportunities for students to deepen skills in music, painting, creative writing and theater within a Jewish context for young artists.
- Genesis at Brandeis University is a summer program for high school students that integrates Jewish studies, the arts, the humanities and community building.
- Impact: Boston is a dynamic two-week summer experience focused on social action, community service, and advocacy.
Why wait until college? Come spend time on the Brandeis campus this summer with our residential summer programs.