Enrolling in INT 92g
Students interested in this course must meet with Alyssa Canelli in the Office of Experiential Learning and Teaching before enrolling in the course.
To enroll in INT 92g, please:
(1) Obtain an internship offer letter from the internship organization/employer (Offer letter must include internship start and end dates between May 13th and August 24th, a detailed description of responsibilities and duties, number of hours/week, supervisor name, description of the supervision you will receive by your supervisor, internship location address, signature of the supervisor)
(2) Scan the internship offer letter in .PDF format
(3) Fill out the online Learning Agreement, upload your internship offer letter, and submit
(4) After your Learning Agreement has been reviewed, the INT 92g course instructor will email you an enrollment code.
(5) Enroll in the INT 92g online internship course by emailing your name, SAGE ID number and enrollment code to email@example.com.
(6) For International Students ONLY: once you enroll in the INT 92g, ISSO will process your CPT internship authorization. You will receive an email when your new CPT I-20 is ready to pick up from ISSO. You may NOT begin the internship until you receive your CPT I-20.
Enrollment for INT 92g is open until July 1, 2016
INT 92g Internship Course
INT 92g - Summer Internship
Course Credits: 1
Internships must take place any time between Friday, May 13th, 2016 and Wednesday, August 24th, 2016. The internships must include 100 hours of work in a minimum of 5 weeks.
Registration closes: July 1, 2016
Enrollment is limited. Credit or Non-Credit grading status only. This class is open to Brandeis Undergraduate students who have completed two consecutive academic terms and would like to earn one credit hour for their chosen summer internship.
Students interested in this course must meet with Alyssa Canelli in the Office of Experiential Learning and Teaching before enrolling in the course. When ready to enroll, student will follow the “Enrolling in INT 92g” instructions in the right-hand sidebar.
International students must first enroll in the INT 92g and then obtain the appropriate internship authorization (CPT) from the International Students and Scholars Office (ISSO) prior to beginning the internship experience. International students wishing to withdraw from INT 92g must first obtain approval from ISSO before terminating the internship. Not doing so may cause a violation of student visa status.
For assistance in finding a Internship, students should consult the Hiatt Career Center.
Questions related to the INT 92g summer internship course content should be directed to Alyssa Canelli
Visa and CPT questions related to the INT 92g internship course should be directed to the International Students and Scholars Office (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Questions about registration and payment in SAGE should be directed to the Summer School Office.
INT92g opens on Friday, May 13th and ends on Friday, August 12th. Internships must take place any time between Friday, May 13th 2016 and Wednesday, August 24th. The internships must include 100 hours of work in a minimum of 5 weeks. If your internship runs beyond August 12th, the instructor will make arrangements with you and your supervisor to continue the curricular oversight of the internship.
Students may earn one (1) hour of elective credit for each summer INT 92g internship completed. The credit may be applied as general credit toward graduation or may be applied toward fulfillment of major requirements with approval of the major department. The maximum number of Internship credit hours a student may receive towards their undergraduate requirements (including fall, spring, and summer internships) is eight (8) credits in total. Any internship obtained that would put over the credit limit cannot be earned for credit. No retroactive credit will be granted.
Cost of course: $400 plus the one-time, non-refundable $50 Summer Registration Fee