Enrolling in INT 92g
Students interested in this course must meet with Daniel Langenthal in the Office of Experiential Learning and Teaching before enrolling in the course.
To enroll in INT 92g, please:
(1) obtain an internship offer letter from the internship organization/employer (Offer letter must include internship start and end dates between May 11th and August 7th, a detailed description of responsibilities and duties, number of hours/week, supervisor name, description of the supervision you will receive by your supervisor, internship location address, signature of the supervisor)
(2) scan the internship offer letter in .PDF format
(3) fill out the online Learning Agreement
(4) upload your internship offer letter to the online Learning Agreement.
(5) submit the online Learning Agreement
The INT 92g course instructor will then email you an enrollment code.
(6) enroll in the INT 92g online internship course by emailing your name, SAGE ID number and enrollment code to email@example.com.
(7) For International Students ONLY: once you enroll in the INT 92g, ISSO will process your CPT internship authorization. You will receive an email when your new CPT I-20 is ready to pick up from ISSO. You may NOT begin the internship until you receive your CPT I-20.
Enrollment for INT 92g is open until June 22, 2015
INT 92g Internship Course
INT 92g - Summer Internship
Course Credits: 1
Enrollment is limited. Credit or Non-Credit grading status only. This class is open to Brandeis Undergraduate students who have completed two consecutive academic terms and would like to earn one credit hour for their chosen summer internship.
Students interested in this course must meet with Daniel Langenthal in the Office of Experiential Learning and Teaching before enrolling in the course. When ready to enroll, student will follow the “Enrolling in INT 92g” instructions in the right-hand sidebar.
International students must first enroll in the INT 92g and then obtain the appropriate internship authorization (CPT) from the International Students and Scholars Office (ISSO) prior to beginning the internship experience. International students wishing to withdraw from INT 92g must first obtain approval from ISSO before terminating the internship. Not doing so may cause a violation of student visa status.
For assistance in finding a Internship, students should consult the Hiatt Career Center.
Questions related to the INT 92g summer internship course content should be directed to Daniel Langenthal.
Visa and CPT questions related to the INT 92g internship course should be directed to the International Students and Scholars Office (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Questions about registration and payment in SAGE should be directed to the Summer School Office.
INT 92g is an undergraduate 1-credit course offered in the summer that allows students to receive Brandeis credit for a summer internship through additional academic coursework. An appropriate summer internship must include site work with a minimum of 100 hours over the course of at least 5 weeks during the summer. Students must complete the required LATTE online academic requirements by the due date and arrange for their internship supervisor evaluation to be received by the instructor prior to the stated deadline in the syllabus. For international students, enrolling in INT 92g provides academic credit for an internship in their major area of study during the summer.
Students may earn one (1) hour of elective credit for each summer INT 92g internship completed. The credit may be applied as general credit toward graduation or may be applied toward fulfillment of major requirements with approval of the major department. The maximum number of Internship credit hours a student may receive towards their undergraduate requirements (including fall, spring, and summer internships) is eight (8) credits in total. Any internship obtained that would put over the credit limit cannot be earned for credit. No retroactive credit will be granted.
Cost of course: $400 plus the one-time, non-refundable $50 Summer Registration Fee