Current Brandeis Students

Brandeis students enroll for classes online in SAGE. Enrolling in Summer courses differs slightly from enrolling in the Fall and Spring. There is an additional step to enrolling in summer courses. Brandeis degree candidates must activate themselves in summer term before they can enroll. Detailed instructions on how to register can be found here. 

Visiting Students from other Colleges and Universities

Visiting students from other colleges and universities are welcome to take classes at Brandeis.  But you must first create a Brandeis student record online at: 
Link coming in Spring 2016

This form will create your student record and generate a SAGE User ID and temporary Password for the student registration system. While creating your student record with this online form, you may experience a slight pause between each field as the system saves your entries.

In some instances, the record you create may be similar to a current student record (i.e. same last name and date of birth) and it will take 24-48 hours to determine if you are a new student or if you already have a Brandeis record. Upon resolution, your Student Record ID and Password will be emailed to you.

Once you have your SAGE User ID and Password, follow the detailed instructions on how to register for summer classes in SAGE.

Incoming First-Year & Transfer Students

Incoming First-Year & Transfer Students may enroll in summer classes in SAGE. Please follow the detailed instructions on how to register in SAGE found here. 

High School Student Application to take classes

Online enrollment in SAGE is not available for high school students.  To apply, high school students must submit the following:

1) High School Student Application Form
2) Recommendation from a teacher or guidance counselor
3) A copy of your High School Transcript sent directly from your school's guidance office to:

Summer School Office, MS 085
Brandeis University
PO Box 549110
Waltham, MA 02454-9110

Please Note: High school students may take courses on a commuting basis only. Campus housing is not available for current high school students.

Aston Magna at Brandeis Music Workshops

More information about the Aston Magna at Brandeis Music Workshops can be found here.

Incoming Midyear Chemistry Program

More information about the Midyear Chemistry Program can be found here

General Forms

Health Forms for students taking more than 12 credits

Students taking 12 credits or more are required by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts to inform the university about your health insurance coverage:

If you do not have health insurance coverage you will be required to purchase insurance.