Tuition and Fees
By registering for Brandeis Summer School courses, you are making a financial commitment. Online enrollment through SAGE presumes immediate online payment, or within 72 hours of registration. If you are unable to make payment as soon as you enroll, please wait to enroll until you can complete payment. If payment is not complete within 72 hours or enrollment, you will be asked to withdraw from your courses and re-enroll when payment is possible.
Students whose payers have SAGE proxy log-ins will receive an automatically generated message that contains a different deadline for payment. This message applies to a Fall Term and Spring Term, not to the Summer Term. Please advise your proxies about the 72 hour payment deadline.
For information about methods of payment, please see Paying Summer Tuition and Fees.
- before the first day of instruction, they will receive a 100% adjustment of tuition and course fees.
- on the first day of the session, they will receive a 75% adjustment of tuition and course fees.
- on the second day of the session, they will receive a 50% adjustment of tuition and course fees.
- on the third day of the session, they will receive a 25% adjustment of tuition and course fees
- After the third day of the session, no adjustments will be made for any student withdrawing from courses.
- Such students may be permitted to transfer to another course within the same session.
- Registration fees and late registration fees are non-refundable except in the instance that the class is canceled.
|If you drop a Session I or Extended Session course by 5pm on:||If you drop a Session II course by 5pm on:||You are entitled to the following tuition adjustment:|
|or before May 29, 2015||or before July 3, 2015||100%|
|June 1, 2015||July 6, 2015||75%|
|June 2, 2015||July 7, 2015||50%|
|June 3, 2015||July 8, 2015||25%|
|any time after 5pm on June 3, 2015||any time after 5pm on July 8, 2015||0%|