Financial Aid, Scholarships, & Work Study
We know that balancing your finances during your time at Brandeis can be challenging. Below are avenues you can explore to assist you in this process.
Part-Time Jobs and Internships
- Visit Hiatt's pages on part-time jobs to learn more about on- and off-campus employment during the school year.
- Get started on your internship search through Hiatt's resources. You can download a self-guided presentation that explains the internships search process step-by-step.
- Brandeis Achievement Award is presented exclusively to sophomores who have distinguished themselves in their course of study and made a contribution to the Brandeis community.
- Applicants must have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.50 (Dean’s List).
- Financial options to study abroad.
- For more information, visit Student Financial Services.
- If you found a fantastic internship that happens to be unpaid, you can utilize many on- and off-campus sources of funding.
- Additionally, you may be already eligible for government grants for your endeavors now and after graduation.
- Look through these funding pages for more information and pay attention to deadlines.