2012 - 2013
- Lucia Finotto, NEJS, "Between Arabic, Hebrew, and Latin: Jewish Translators of Islamic Sciences in the Medieval Kingdom of Sicily"
- Allison Gonzalez, NEJS, "A Cultural History of Spanish Jewish Writer Rafael Cansinos Assens"
- Geraldine Gudefin, History, "The Law of 1905 and the French Jewish Community"
- Peter Novick, Comparative History, "Visions of Jewish Domination in the Plutodemocrazie"
- Jason Olson, NEJS, "The Impact of the Six-Day War on Jewish-Christian Relations in America"
2011 - 2012
- Simone Diender, History, "Religion and Citizenship in the Jewish Theological Seminary of America, 1938-1972"
- Zev Ellef, NEJS, "Chief Rabbi Nathan Adler and the Invention of Transatlantic Judaism"
- Lucia Finoto, NEJS, "Reading Maimonides and Averroes in Medieval Southern Italy: Moses Ben Solomon of Salerno and his Christian Interlocutors"
- Allyson Celeste Gonzalez, NEJS, "Casinos Assens and A.S. Yehuda/Jerusalem Connection"
- Susanna Klosko, NEJS/Israel Studies, "Suicide and Mental Illness among Russian Olim 1880-1920"
- Golan Moskowitz, NEJS, "Grandsons Who Remember: Intersections of Holocaust Heritage and Contemporary Male Positioning"
- Monika Rice, NEJS, "Encounters with Poles after the War in Jewish Testimonies, Diaries, and Memoirs"
- Emily Sigalow, NEJS/Sociology, "Jews on Zafus?!: A Study of Jewish-Buddhist Lived Hybridity"
- Amber Taylor, NEJS, "Ezra T. Benson and Israel: A Mormon American Leader's Relationship with the Jewish State"
2010 - 2011
- Allyson C. Gonzalez, NEJS, "Cansinos-Assens and the Return to Sepharad"
- Amaryah Orenstein, History, "'Every Jew a .22' The Jewish Defense League and the Struggle for Soviet Jewry"
- Monika Rice, NEJS, "'Are You Still Alive?' First Encounter of Jewish Survivors with Their Former Polish Neighbors in Post-War Accounts"
- Daniel Schwartz, NEJS, The "National Question": Jews, Belorussians, and Agitation Trial
- Ofir Abu, Politics Dpt., “The Attitude of Zionist Leaders towards Arab-Jewish Cooperation in Mixed Cities during the British Mandate: Comparative Study of Jaffa”
- Eric Fleisch, NEJS, “The State of American Jewish Philanthropic Partnership with Israel: A Case-Based Analysis”
- Allyson Gonzalez, NEJS, “Speilzeug, Early Modern to Modern German-Jewish History”
- Amaryah Orenstein, American Studies, “Mr. Birnbaum Goes to Washington: The Struggle for Soviet Jewry and the Jackson-Vanik Amendment”
- Daniel Schwartz, NEJS, “Before the Law: Agitation Trials and the Creation of a Modern Jewish Legal Consciousness in NEP Era Russia”
- Deborah E. Skolnick, NEJS, “Jewish Women Philanthropy”
- Shirly Bahar, "Lavie Fighter Project: Raffi Lavie and Representations of Masculinities"
- Lucia Finotto, "Between Arabic, Hebrew and Italian, Jewish Translators of Islamic Science in the 12th and 13th-century Kingdom of Sicily"
- Jason Lustig, "Foundation and Transformation of Amer. Council for Judaism"
- Mina Muraoka, "Jews and the Russo-Japanese War: Ther Triangular Relationship between Jewish POWs, Japan and Jacob H. Schiff"
- Alexandra Tali Herzog, "The Erotic Underworld of Isaac Bashevis Singer"
- Amaryah Orenstein, "Let My people Go:" Jacob Birnbaum and the Student Struggle for Soviet Jewry"
2007 - 2008
- Rachel L. Fish, Brandeis University, “Evolution of the Bi-Nationalist Idea within Zionist Thought: Case Studies of Hans Kohn and Martin Buber.”
- Rachel Gordan, Harvard University, “Post-WWII American Judaism: How Judaism Became an American Religion.”
- Kelly Scott Johnson, Harvard University, “Sholem Schwarzbard in Paris: Immigrant, Soldier, Assassin.”
- Martyna Rusiniak, Warsaw University, “The Jewish Labor Bund in Post-Holocaust Poland.”
2006 - 2007
- Karen Auerbach, Brandeis University, "Reconstructed Communities: A Social History of Jewish Life and Assimilation in Walbrzych, Poland After World War II"
- Julia Phillips Cohen, Stanford University, "Celebrations of Empire: The Shaping of Late Ottoman Jewish Identity, 1856-1912"
- Rachel L. Fish, Brandeis University, "Bi-Nationalist Idea Within Zionist Thought and Israel Studies"
- Ronnie Fraser, University of London, "Relationships of the Trade Unions, The UC, the Left and Israel"
- Jeffrey Koerber, Clark University, "View from the Borderlands: Jews in Belorussia and Poland, 1935-1945"
- Amaryah S. Orenstein, Brandeis University, "Antisemitism in the United States: A Comparative Study of Three Episodes"
- Parmenion Papmichos-Chronakis, University of Crete, "Zionism, Hellenization and the Jewish Middle Class in Interwar Thessaloniki, 1918-1936"
- Dylan Trigg, University of Sussex, "The Architecture of Trauma: Memory, Place and Testimony"