For more information:
Contact Student-Scholar Partnership (SSP) Program Coordinator Kristen Mullin.
Current SSP Partnership List Fall 2015
Prepared by Kristen Mullin, SSPP Coordinator
1. Pnina Abir-Am (Resident Scholar) and Allison Mazzella (Student) - "Discoveries and Work-Family Models: Women Scientists in RNA Splicing Jobs"
2. Nancer Ballard (Resident Scholar) and Katerina Daley (Student) – "NeuroScience and Evocation in LIterature and Art"
3. Roz Barnett (Resident Scholar) and Kiana Nwaobia (Student) – “The Age of Longevity”
4. Helen Berger (Resident Scholar) and Christa Caggiano (Student) - “Does Worshipping the Goddess Make You a Feminist?”
5. Mary Berg (Resident Scholar and Gabe Levin (Student) - South American Literature Project
6.Lora Brody (Visiting Scholar) and Diana Langberg (Student) - The Reunion Project"
7. Janet Freedman (Resident Scholar) and Ruth Fertig (Student) - “The Words To Say It, The Ways To Do it: Language and Feminist Activism)
8. Rajashree Ghosh (Resident Scholar) and Shikha Chandarana (Student) - "Gender and Emerging 'Smart City' Landscape in India"
9. Nance Goldstein (Resident Scholar) and Rebecca Groner (Student) - "Creating an online audio show to help overworked and stressed women Physicians stay in and enjoy medicine again"
10. Margaret Gullette (Resident Scholar) and Madeline Rosenberg (Student) - "'How Not to Shoot Old People': book project consisting of cross-over serious nonfiction about the traumas of Ageism"
11. Ruth Nemzoff (Resident Scholar) and Ilana Kruger (Student) - “Don't Roll Your Eyes: Making In-Laws Into Family' book and family Research and Publicity
12. Phoebe Schnitzer (Resident Scholar) and Lillian Elderkin (Student) - “Gender Issues in Achievement Concerns: Is “Fear of Success” Still With Us?”
13. Pam Swing (Scholar) and Jaime Korner (Student) - "Betty Gram Swing, Women's Rights Activist"