Welcome to Brandeis University!
The list below provides you with important information for new faculty onboarding, campus resources, as much more.
- The New Faculty Checklist on the Provost's website provides a detailed list of onboarding items and resources.
- In-person orientations for new faculty are held in August and January of each year. Please consult your offer letter for specific dates and times and information about RSVPs, and save the date on your calendar.
- Academic Services is a resource for both students and for faculty. If you have a student who has missed a significant number of classes or who is struggling in your class, please contact us. We are also happy to answer questions about academic policies and regulations.
- Brandeis is dedicated to welcoming and including all students — including those with disabilities — into the full academic and social life of the campus. Student Accessibility offers guidance for faculty in supporting students with disabilities.
- The Brandeis Core requirements embody the university's longstanding principles of academic rigor, robust debate, diversity and justice.
- The Registrar provides faculty and staff with information on the University Bulletin, Course Catalogue, and Course Scheduling.
- Brandeis University is a strong supporter of Faculty and Student Research. We offer a range of research opportunities as well as funding.
- The Brandeis Library supports teaching and learning across campus. We work with faculty to help students develop skills in research and information literacy, digital literacy, data analysis, and more. See a complete list of Library services to discover how we can support your work.
- There are numerous resources on teaching and research provided for faculty within the School of Arts & Sciences.
- The Office of Equal Opportunity (OEO) is responsible for addressing all issues of discrimination, harassment and sexual misconduct within the Brandeis community.