Works From Audio Culture and Digital Sound Production (Mus 40b)
The following audio works are from the students of Mus 40b: Audio Culture and Digital Sound Production in the spring 2020 semester, taught by Jeremy Rapaport-Stein.
The pieces consist of responses to a wide range of homework assignments, drawing on forms from experimental electronic music to podcasts to everything in between. Several have further descriptions that can be seen when you click through to the piece's page.
- 12 Minutes to Tell you a Story - Caleb Duffy
- Full Emptiness - Jessie Gronowitz
- The Swamp that is the Brain - Anna Folta
- Hearing Portrait - April Ginns
- Faneuil Hall Marketplace Soundwalk - Kevin Zhao
- Converting from Analog to Digital - Jake Mehl
- Beat! Beat! Drums! - Perry Letourneau
- Ray's Blues - Adam Rifkin
- Old Silver Beach - Libby Eisenberg
- Voice Portrait - Rhoeun Park