Thursday, April 30
Prefestival Event: Careers in TV and Film
April 30, 2020
Brandeis alumni in film and television get real about their first jobs, give advice to those trying to break into the business, and discuss how to shift or pivot to a different role in the industry.
- Michael Pitt ’91, assistant director and production manager (Person of Interest, Nurse Jackie, Ocean’s Eight)
- talent agent Erika Karnell ’96 (BRS/GAGE Talent Agency)
- producer Stan Brooks ’79 (The Lizzie Borden Chronicles, Broken Trail, Perfect Sister)
- Kerri Berney ’97, director of strategic research, cross platform and TV landscape, NBC.
- Moderated by Michelle Simone Miller ’11, Brandeis Performing Arts Network chair.