Dining on Campus
The Brandeis dining team is serving meals on campus at both Usdan and Sherman dining halls as well as multiple retail locations and at the campus convenience store.
There are strict safety and sanitation protocols in place across all dining locations to keep guests and dining staff healthy.
Brandeis has resumed limited indoor seating at the Sherman and Usdan dining halls and the Shapiro Campus Center.
Complete information about dining, including locations and hours of operation, can be viewed on the Brandeis Dining website.
- Please observe one-way traffic flow patterns, as well as markers that indicate when tables and chairs have been disinfected between uses.
- Seats will be separated at least six feet apart. Please limit moving or rearranging chairs so that we can ensure adequate physical distancing while dining.
- Masks may be removed to eat.
- When consuming a beverage in a communal location such as a classroom, students should pull down their mask to quickly take a drink, but not fully remove it. This way, the student can quickly and easily place their mask back over both their nose and mouth.
- Those who do not comply with the dining hall health and safety standards, or violate Brandeis’ health safety requirements, will be asked to leave the dining halls.
- If a student brings their own food or beverages to a work shift, it should neither require refrigeration nor warming up in a microwave.