COVID-19 Fall 2020 Updates
Updates regarding Fall 2020 move-in and housing processes will be posted here as information becomes available. For University policies and updates regarding Fall 2020 scaling up of campus operations, please refer to the Brandeis Fall 2020 website.
Fall 2020 housing assignments have been released as of July 20 and are available on students' MyHousing portals. Students should refer to their Brandeis email for more information regarding move-in.
Housing Cancellation Fees
To cancel your housing, please email email@example.com from your Brandeis email address with your request using the subject line "Housing Cancellation"
- Through July 31: students will not be charged for the semester
- August 1 - August 8: $500 Termination Fee
- August 9 - August 15: 25% of the contract charged
- August 16 - August 22: 50% of the contract charged
- After August 23 (or move-in date): 100% of the contract charged
- Please note, students can only move in during their selected move-in time and will be limited to one other person to assist with the move-in process.
Shipping ItemsWe are encouraging students to ship as much as possible to campus while keeping in mind to only pack and ship things that are essential for you to be comfortable on campus.Packages will be placed in students' rooms if they are received on campus by August 4.Packages received after August 4 and before August 15 will be placed in PODS (storage containers) in North and Massell Quads for all students on campus. These packages can be picked up between 3-5pm each day from August 19-26.Packages received after August 15 will be picked up in the Mailroom, located in Usdan Student Center.
Dining updates can be found on the Fall 2020 Dining Experience website.