VoteDeis Campus Coalition
A nonpartisan Brandeis coalition supporting voter registration and voting
How to Register and Vote
- Go to Vote.org to check whether you are already registered to vote.
- If you are not registered, Vote.org will walk you through the registration process, help you locate your polling place and even let you sign up for election reminders.
- Planning to request an absentee ballot and/or vote by mail? Vote.org can help you with that, too.
- What does it mean to make a plan to vote?
- Still confused about your voter registration status? Need more assistance? Have other registration and voting questions? Contact Brandeis University’s very own Government Information Librarian Aimee Slater and check out the Brandeis Library libguide on voting.
The All IN Campus Democracy Challenge
Brandeis University President Ron Liebowitz has signed the Higher Education Presidents' Commitment to Full Student Voter Participation for the ALL IN Campus Democracy Challenge, committing the campus to increase nonpartisan democratic engagement by working towards full student voter participation.
VoteDeis wants to make sure that if you are eligible, you are able to register and able to vote. The goal of this website is to provide clear information about how to register to vote and where to find assistance if you are unsure about how to proceed.
The VoteDeis Coalition is made up of students, faculty and staff committed to supporting voter registration and participation among the Brandeis University community. VoteDeis is a nonpartisan, campuswide initiative.
Online and in-person, VoteDeis is helping the Brandeis community to register and to vote.