Updated Maximo InterfaceUpdated Maximo Interface *Coming Soon*
Facilities Administration is excited to announce the launch of an updated interface for Maximo; Brandeis’ computerized maintenance management system on campus.
The new interface will be visible to anyone on campus that submits a service request for work coordinated or performed by Facilities Services. Campus partners can submit a service request online.
Key benefits of the upgrade include:
- Submit service requests right from your phone or tablet
- Modernized, user friendly interface
- Add comments to your request after it’s been submitted
- Select from preloaded selections of the most common work types
- Improved location identification
We have collaborated with groups on campus that submit the majority of service requests to test and gather feedback on the new interface prior to the roll out. Zoom training sessions were made available to the campus community and will continue to be available as needed.
As always, we welcome questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org or 781-736-8500.