To become World Ready, students at Brandeis International Business School (IBS) are encouraged and expected to take their studies to the real world. Brandeis IBS provides a wealth of global opportunities for students, including summer internships abroad and study abroad opportunities during the fall and spring semesters.
Many students elect to spend a semester abroad in order to:
- Take a wide range of courses in economics, finance, and business beyond those being offered at Brandeis IBS
- Study and absorb new cultural and business perspectives
- Make connections and build relationships around the world
- Improve foreign language skills
- Participate in an internship at a global company