The Brandeis IBS Career Strategies team works with you one-on-one to identify the career path (or paths) you’re interested in, as well as the best approaches to pursuing your professional goals.
- One-on-one support from experienced and well-connected career counselors, helping you map out your desired path
- Resources such as skills assessments, interview and resume preparation, company and industry research, and a custom job posting database
- On- and off-campus recruiting sessions with many of the top names in the business world
Internships and Networking Connections
- Whether you are looking for an internship or a full time job, the Career Strategies team of advisors partners with you to achieve placements – throughout the U.S. and around the world – in corporate, tech, consulting, government, and NGO/nonprofit settings
- Through participation in individual coaching sessions, professional development workshops, national career fairs, on- and off-campus corporate information sessions, class assignments including field projects at leading global organizations, and our on-campus recruiting program, you will develop the skills and knowledge you need to be successful in your search.
- The Career Strategies Center is available to meet with you to address your particular employment needs including everything from searching for a summer internship, landing a full-time job or working towards a promotion.
Workshops and Panels
As a student in the MBA program, you’ll be invited to participate in a number of workshops that are designed to bolster your academic and professional strengths. Most workshops are held on Friday afternoons so as not to conflict with your class time.
Among our most popular workshop topics are:
- Salary negotiation
- Researching companies and industries
You’ll also be able to meet and learn from the accomplished financial professionals who host panels and lectures for Brandeis IBS students – as well as from our Executives in Residence.
Positioned For Success From Day One
Alumni Success & Connections
- By their first summer after graduation, more than 8/10 of our MBA graduates are already working in their chosen fields
- More than half of our MBA alumni work outside the U.S. in global markets and institutions
- Our alumni hold sought-after positions in financial institutions, consulting firms, multinational companies, start-ups, government agencies, NGOs, and more – in locations ranging from the U.S. and United Kingdom to Germany, Japan, and Kazakhstan
Brandeis IBS boasts an engaged and supportive community – 3,000 alumni strong around the globe – readily sharing their time, insights, and professional network connections with current students. These alumni can help guide you throughout your job search and interview process – as well as provide you with tailored advice and best practices for working and succeeding in specific careers.
Recent Brandeis IBS MBA Placements
|Citibank||Management Associate||New York|
|U.S. Department of Commerce||International Trade Specialist||New York|
|IBM||Lead Information Developer||Boston|
|Morgan Stanley||Financial Consultant||Boston|
|Nomura Research||Senior Consultant||Tokyo|
|Standard & Poor's||Analyst||Frankfurt|
|State Street Corporation||Credit Risk Analyst||Boston|
|TJX||Senior Financial Analyst||Boston|
|United Airlines||Financial Associate||