Main Content

Specialized Forms for Brandeis IBS Students (All Programs)


Registration Forms

Time Conflict Registration Form

Course Exemption Forms

Course Substitution Forms for Other Brandeis Courses (Non-BUS/ECON/FIN)

MA Non-Brandeis IBS Course Substitution
MBA Non-Brandeis IBS Course Substitution

Specialization Forms

Declaration of Specialization/Concentration Form
Specialization Substitution Form*
Specialization Drop Form

*Students must speak with the Specialization/Concentration Head to seek approval prior to submitting this petition.

Credit Transfers

Independent Study Form*

Independent Study Form

* This form should be printed and filled out. Hard copies are available outside of the Office of Academic Affairs and Student Experience.

Other Forms

Internship Course Approval Form
Leave of Absence/Withdrawal Form
Study Abroad Learning Agreement