To become “World Ready,” students at Brandeis IBS are encouraged and expected to take their studies to the real world. The school provides a wealth of global opportunities for students, including summer internships abroad, immersion programs, as well as study abroad opportunities during the fall and spring semesters.
Many students, both domestic and international, elect to spend a semester abroad in order to:
- Take a wide range of courses in economics, finance, and business being offered at Brandeis IBS
- Study and absorb new cultural and business perspective
- Make connections and friends around the world
- Improve foreign language skills
- Participate in an internship in a global company
Read about the impact of immersion programs on graduate education.