Expense forms and pertinent tax forms information:
- If you are a foreign national and have a SSN, please fill out a w-9 form.
- If you are a foreign national and requesting a treaty exemption, please fill out a foreign national form.
- All others requesting reimbursement only, please fill out the travel and business expense report.
- On the Financial Affairs Forms webpage, Expand All and Select Travel & Business Expense Report from the box labeled Accounts Payable (second box down from top of page).
- Up to $550 is allowable for reimbursement.
- Please provide a copy of your electronic ticket AND a receipt or credit card statement verifying the cost and how the ticket was paid for. Please include a copy of your travel itinerary along with any original receipts for expense reimbursement to Barbara Cassidy at the address listed at the bottom of this memo.
- Ground transportation such as shuttles, taxis, parking: ORIGINAL receipts required.
- For food expenses incurred NOT provided during the meeting dates and times, ORIGINAL receipts are required.
- MISC. expenses: ORIGINAL receipts required.
Expenses that WILL NOT be reimbursed
- Travel costs above $550 (Costs will be reimbursed only up to an amount of $550)
- Any expenses incurred by spouse/guest attending meetings
- Bar bills
- Individual recreation
- In-house movies
- Lodging at hotel for early check-in or late check-out and/or hotel upgrades
- Personal expenses
- Room service
- Telephone calls/business services
- Valet laundry/cleaning services
- Valet parking
For quickest reimbursement, make sure that your completed forms and all original receipts have been returned to:
Assistant Director, Centers and Initiatives
Brandeis International Business School
415 South Street
Waltham, MA 02453-2728