"Using the Powers of Business to make a positive net social, environmental and economic impact." - National Net Impact mission
Net Impact Brandeis was founded in 2005 in conjunction with the Heller School for Social Policy and Management. The group is committed to meeting the national Net Impact mission as well as the individual and collective goals of the Brandeis community. Net Impact Brandeis partners with other clubs on campus and other Net Impact chapters in the Boston area.
The Brandeis chapter made additional steps toward this goal in the 2012 EMC2 Sustainability Report, a landmark annual publication that focused on long-term sustainable solutions for global businesses.
Events and Activities
- Bunson Impact Investing Challenge
- State Street Project (with the Brandeis Consulting Club)
- Sustainability projects
- Happy hours and social events with the Heller School
- Executive Roundtable
- Harvard Social Enterprise Conference
- Net Impact Case Competition
- Clean Energy Project
- Networking and professional development opportunities