Healthcare Analytics Master's Certificate
- 100% online
- July 2022 start
- 4 courses (12 credits)
- Designed for healthcare professionals
- Stackable toward master's degrees
Are you looking for pathways to advance your career and make a stronger impact in the healthcare space? This four-course fully online graduate certificate will introduce you to the latest tools, technologies and best practices in healthcare data and analytics. To be eligible for the program, you must be currently working in the healthcare industry.
You will use the latest innovations in digital learning to:
- Learn to analyze, interpret and present healthcare data effectively.
- Speak fluently about the informatics that are transforming the healthcare industry.
- Advance your career with skills that are immediately applicable to the work you’re currently doing.
- Study with Brandeis University faculty who are immersed in healthcare administration, business analytics, change management, and other areas that are driving the evolution of the healthcare industry.
Brandeis Healthcare Analytics Master's Certificate is a collaboration between Brandeis Graduate Professional Studies and Brandeis International Business School.
Meet the faculty
Learn from some of the leading professionals in healthcare, technology and business.