||Office of the Provost
|Nature of grant
||To cover certain dissertation-related expenses
||Doctoral students who are finished with their coursework
||Typically no more than $1000.00
|Acceptable reimbursable expenses
- Research-related expenses (texts, compensation for survey responses, transcriptions, etc.).
- Archive/library (digital or in-person) access fees.
- Travel and lodging
- Consulting or other research related costs
||January 28th, 2022
|How to apply
||Complete the online application form, embedded below.
- The application should include (these documents must be completed before submitting the application):
- A cover letter that outlines the purpose and significance of their study with budget justifications and a strong statement on why this grant would be helpful
- A detailed budget broken into categories of expense
- A timeline for completing the work
- What stage they are in their doctoral work
- Submit a letter of recommendation from your dissertation chair. Note: Ask your chair to write a letter and send directly to Jessica Basile, assistant dean, Office of Graduate Affairs.
||Jessica Basile, assistant dean, Office of Graduate Affairs