Your Home on Campus
As a Brandeis University graduate student, you are part of an eclectic mix of curious, bright and serious-minded learners, spread across four different schools and programs, but joined in a common pursuit: creating new knowledge that will help to change the world.
Your cohort is 2,100 strong, ethnically diverse, from 80 different countries, ranging in age from 18 to 75.
Approximately 85 percent of you attend classes on campus, through one of the university's three outstanding graduate schools: the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, the Heller School for Social Policy and Management, and the International Business School. The remaining 15 percent study online through the Rabb School's Graduate Professional Studies program.
Brandeis Graduate Enrollment (Fall 2018)
|Graduate School of Arts and Sciences||804|
|Heller School for Social Policy and Management||485|
|International Business School||496|
|Rabb School of Continuing Education (Graduate Professional Studies)||350|
|Jointly Enrolled in GSAS and Heller||26|