Schedule an Appointment
Our doctors, nurse practitioners and specialty staff are available by appointment.
For preventive services such as a physical or reproductive health visit, please call 781-736-3677 to schedule. You may be asked to clarify which services you are looking for or what your health concern is. Your answers are confidential and will help the front desk staff schedule your appointment with the best clinician to meet your needs.
If you are ill or have an injury, you can schedule an appointment online through through the secure patient portal.
Students may access the Health Center without an appointment (during walk-in hours) for vaccines, tuberculosis screening tests, emergency contraception and urinary tract infections.
- Monday - Friday: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- The Health Center is closed Mondays from 2-3 p.m. for staff meetings and all day on Brandeis Staff Holidays. Ring doorbell or go to Public Safety if urgent care is needed.
- Monday-Friday: 9 a.m. - 12 p.m. and 1-4 p.m.
Students may access the Health Center without an appointment for vaccines, tuberculosis screening tests, emergency contraception and urinary tract infections. For all other concerns, please make an appointment.
Hours During Summer Sessions and School Breaks
- Monday - Friday 10 a.m. - 12 p.m., 1-4 p.m. for patient care. Telephones will be open from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- During summer sessions and school breaks, the Health Center is closed for lunch from 12-1 p.m. and for staff meetings on Mondays from 2-3 p.m.
After Hours Assistance
For after hours on-call consultation that cannot wait for the next business day, call 781-239-1948. If you need immediate attention or emergency assistance, on campus please call Public Safety at 781-736-3333. Off campus call 911.
The Health Center is located in the Golding-Stoneman Building, adjacent to Public Safety.