Don’t get hired. Get Scouted.
Scouted matches aspiring candidates with inspiring companies. In addition to a traditional job search, use Scouted to get hired for your abilities and potential, not just your resume.
Scouted works across industries, from high-growth startups, tech, financial and consulting firms, to Fortune 500 companies. The focus is on helping companies hire for non-technical roles across functions, so that could be finance, operations, marketing, project management, business development, customer service, business analytics, etc.
Account Set-up Overview
- Complete the simple onboarding process - we cover the basics like your resume and
what types of roles you're interested in.
- Next, you'll be able to view out all of the open roles. Some you can apply to right
away, and others will require apart of your Profile - the Scouted Virtual
Interview. The virtual interview is completed through an online platform at your
convenience and you can choose to answer with a combination of video and written
responses. Update: The Scouted Virtual Interview is now optional!
- When your virtual interview is complete, you’re eligible to apply to all the roles on
the Find Jobs page! Your Virtual Interview becomes part of your Scouted Profile and it’s
- For each role that you apply to, Scouted will review and determine if it's a match! If it is, you'll get sent to partner companies for their review.
- If the partner companies would like to interview you, Scouted will connect you directly with
them for the next steps and are here every step of the way to help you put your best foot