Sittercity Registration and Virtual Sitting
Register for Sittercity
- Visit https://clients.brighthorizons.com/brandeis.
- Click "Additional Family Supports" in the menu at the top of the page.
- In the box "Search for Sitters, Nannies and Housekeepers," click the "Use It" button and, on the next screen, click "Continue."
Post a Job for a Virtual Caregiver
- From the dropdown menu, select "Babysitter" and then click the "Next" button.
- Complete each section of the page — making sure to click the "This is a virtual job" box in the "Location" section — and then click the "Submit" button.
- Qualified sitters will respond to your posting. The minimum time frame for virtual caregiving is one hour.)
Run Background Check and Hire Caregiver
Brandeis University provides eligible employees with free membership to Sittercity as well as the ability to run free basic background checks on the providers of their choice. Background checks are recommended for virtual caregiving, as well.
- Open Enrollment 2024
- Who We Are
- Careers at Brandeis
- Total Rewards Philosophy for Staff
- Employee Benefits
- University Policies and Procedures
- Health, Well-being, and Safety Resources
- Resources for Current Employees
- Resources for New Employees
- Contact Us
For additional assistance in submitting a request or using the Sittercity website, click the "Support" button on your Sittercity homepage.