Hub for Digital Teaching
The Hub for Digital Teaching provides support for faculty from each of the university’s schools, as well as support for TAs/CAs and others in the Brandeis teaching community. We partner with faculty and:
- provide learning design support for online, hybrid, and in-person teaching, following evidence-based best practices for inclusive and equitable teaching.
- provide workshops and training on instructional technologies.
- advise on best practices for incorporating software and academic technologies (such as VoiceThread, H5P, Voyant, Twine, and Perusall) into teaching.
- consult on pedagogical approaches for using learning management system (LATTE) functions and the LATTE Shell.
Learn more about how Learning Designers and Instructional Technologists can work with you.
If you are interested in exploring strategies for improving student engagement and learning in your virtual or hybrid course, the Learning Design Team can collaborate with you to:
- Solve teaching or learning challenges using design approaches
- Design online, blended, or technology-integrated courses or learning activities
- Trouble-shoot remote teaching and learning challenges
- Transform face-to-face learning experiences to online or blended modalities
- Provide customized professional development for integrating online learning into your teaching
- the new LATTE Shell
- pedagogical approaches for using LATTE tools (e.g., LATTE quizzes, surveys, assignments)
- academic technologies including VoiceThread, H5P, Voyant, Twine, and Perusall
Not sure whom to contact? Email email@example.com, and we’ll connect you with a colleague who can support your work.