Hub for Digital Teaching
The Hub for Digital Teaching provides support for faculty from each of the university’s schools, as well as support for TAs/CAs and others in the Brandeis teaching community. We partner with faculty and:
- provide learning design support for online, hybrid, and in-person teaching, following evidence-based best practices for inclusive and equitable teaching.
- provide workshops and training on instructional technologies.
- advise on best practices for incorporating a software and academic technologies (such as VoiceThread, H5P, Voyant, Twine, and Perusall) into teaching.
- consult on pedagogical approaches for using learning management system (LATTE) functions and the LATTE Shell.
Learn more about how Learning Designers, Instructional Technologists, and the Library’s Digital Literacy Specialist can work with you.
If you are interested in exploring strategies for improving student engagement and learning in your virtual or hybrid course, the Learning Design Team can collaborate with you to:
- Solve teaching or learning challenges using design approaches
- Design online, blended, or technology-integrated courses or learning activities
- Trouble-shoot remote teaching and learning challenges
- Transform face-to-face learning experiences to online or blended modalities
- Provide customized professional development for integrating online learning into your teaching
- the new LATTE Shell
- pedagogical approaches for using LATTE tools (e.g., LATTE quizzes, surveys, assignments)
- academic technologies including VoiceThread, H5P, Voyant, Twine, and Perusall
Want to incorporate a new (digital) project into your class? Is there an assignment or unit you want to revamp or make more engaging? Esther Brandon, the Digital Literacy Specialist, can help you brainstorm, develop curriculum, host class workshops, or anything in between. We have resources and tools to teach students everything from website creation to non-linear storytelling to virtual reality creation! Email Esther Brandon at email@example.com or make an appointment.
Not sure whom to contact? Email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll connect you with a colleague who can support your work.