Directions to the Mandel Center
The Mandel Center for Studies in Jewish Education is located on the Brandeis University campus in the Abraham Shapiro Academic Complex. Many Mandel Center events, however, are held elsewhere on campus.
As you enter the campus, turn right on the Loop Road. Follow the road up the hill, around to the left, passing the Rabb building on the right (with a large staircase in front), then past the Mandel Center for the Humanities (we are NOT in this building), on your right. We are in the next building on the right.
If you are being dropped off: Follow the directions above past the Mandel Center for the Humanities. Continue on the Loop Road just past the Heller School on the left. The entrance to the Mandel Center, in the Abraham Shapiro Academic Complex, is on the right side of the Loop Road, after the crest of the hill, across from the Heller School.
If the booth at the campus entrance is open, stop here to obtain a blue zone parking pass.
Blue zone parking areas:
- North Lot, behind the Lown building and the Mandel Humanities Quad. This lot usually has open parking spaces.
- Along the Loop Road, heading downhill just past our building.
- Schneider Lot, on the left off the Loop Road, just past the Heller School. Usually full.
- Library Lot, on the left across from the Mandel Center for the Humanities. Usually full.
- If you are visiting after 2 p.m. usually the Tower Lot gate is up, with parking available in the lot.
If you need assistance, call us at 781-736-2073.