Off-Campus Resources

Additional Resources


If students wish to arrange counseling off campus, either with Boston Area Rape Crisis Center (BARCC) or other counseling services, transportation can be made through the Director of PARC. Please give the office a minimum of 24 hours to arrange for transportation. They will use first names only to maintain confidentiality.