COMPUTER SCIENCE | 3D GAME DESIGN
February 2 - March 8, 2020
We are excited to offer a NEW educational program for high school students in computer science and 3D game design this winter! This program will be taught by Jade Garisch, a graduate student in Brandeis' Computer Science program, and managed by Brandeis' Professor of Computer Science, Timothy Hickey. It will be held on Sundays, from 1:00PM - 5:00PM, in the Brandeis University Library. Specific location details will be provided upon your enrollment.
The fee for this winter program is $850.
Since this program is offered separately from the summer Precollege programs, the following rules apply:
- The Program Fee covers the entire program and is due upon registration.
- You will not receive course credits for this program.
- The cancellation policy is not applicable for this program, and there are no refunds.
- Financial aid is not available for this program.
- This program is designed for high school students.
- You will need to bring your own laptop to class.
- There are no required prerequisites for this program.
- If Brandeis University is closed due to weather, we will offer a remote session.
- If a student is unable to attend one of the scheduled sessions, advance scheduling accommodations can be arranged by emailing us at: email@example.com.
Program size is limited. For priority access, be sure to register by December 15, 2019.
Proceeds from this program will support scholarships to Brandeis' summer App Design program.