In keeping with Brandeis' historical commitment to access, the Summit is pleased to offer scholarship support to a limited number of applicants who demonstrate financial need. Last year, over $80,000 in full-based scholarships were awarded to select students who met our financial need and academic merit requirements. Please note that the scholarship selection process is very competitive, and financial aid is not guaranteed.
To apply for funding support, you must first have been admitted to the Summit. Upon submitting your application, the scholarship form can be accessed by logging into your portal and accessing your status page.
Please contact email@example.com for assistance with the online scholarship application form.
Modeled on programs where students often cover the full cost of their attendance through local fundraising, the fundraising guide provides you with step by step instructions for connecting with supportive donors in your local community. While Brandeis maintains a small number of scholarships for the program, the fundraising guide seeks to make the program accessible to a wide variety of students, and provides an opportunity to further develop leadership skills while helping expand a student's grass roots support networks.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- Health forms and tuition are due by May 1, 2018.
- Cancellation and refund requests must be made in writing and sent to the Office of Precollege Programs via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Until May 1, 2019: tuition is fully refundable, minus the deposit
- May 1 - May 15, 2019: 50% refund
- After May 15, 2019: no refunds will be made for any reason
- Delegates who are dismissed from the Global Youth Summit for violations of the Delegate Honor Code or who leave the Summit early for any reason are not eligible for a refund