Get Adobe Reader

You will need the free Adobe Reader to view the forms. Get it here.


Undergraduate Registration forms Electronic form.

Undergraduate Major/Minor Electronic form.

Transfer Credit Electronic forms.

Foreign Language Credit Electronic forms.

Transcripts, Enrollment, and Degree Verification Request  Electronic forms.

Old Major/Minor Substitution forms

Download the Petition for Major/Minor Transfer Credit (TC03)

Download the Request for Exemption or Substitution in a Major/Minor (RG01)